While COVID-19 has impacted our everyday lives and we spend less time away, there is a larger need for comfort inside our homes. To ensure not only the comfort of your customers but also your safety and health, extra precautions need to be taken during any HVAC service visit for both HVAC technicians and their customers.
Plan for Safety for all HVAC Appointments & Servicing Visits:
Follow our COVID-19 Best Practices Flier below to understand how to be safe while servicing at your customers’ residences or offices:
Best-Practices for HVAC Technicians
- Ensure personal protective equipment is used prior to entering, during service and after your visit.
- Wash or sterilize your hands prior to entering, during service, after servicing and whenever potential contamination may occur.
- Disinfect any site surfaces and areas where there may be frequent use or traffic.
- Practice social distancing guidelines. Maintain a minimum distance of six feet between others and use face masks at all times while on-site.
- Monitor and report any symptoms to your employer to ensure effective quarantine.
Best-Practices for HVAC Customers
- Request that your customers monitor their health and report any symptoms for themselves or any others in your residence or business before your service visit.
- Plan and setup online payment to minimize any unnecessary exposure during a HVAC appointment.
- Request that customers practice social distancing guidelines. Maintain a minimum distance of six feet between yourself and a customer.
Communication is Key for Safety
At NuComfort LLC, we’re doing everything we can to ensure your safety. In order to do that, it’s essential that these safety precautions are reviewed with your customers. When both parties adhere to these COVID-19 HVAC guidelines, HVAC technicians will be best prepared to get the job done while keeping everyone healthy.
About NuComfort LLC, Inc.
If you have any questions, we’re here for you. We strive to go above and beyond to service our customers. We dedicate ourselves to fostering close, ongoing relationships in order to help HVAC contractors grow their business. While offering only the highest-quality HVAC equipment and parts, we can provide you with the advice and expertise you need. Contact Us!
NuComfort LLC is a wholesale distributor of both commercial and residential HVAC systems. We also stock a full line of accessories and replacement parts. We have a long history of satisfied customers, and are ready to serve you from our three Chicagoland locations in Glendale Heights, Chicago and Crestwood.